Past, Present, Future

Morning, it's 22 June.

The day before yesterday, was my third anniversary with someone I used to hang with my hand on his. I called him not to mention about this forgotten anniversary but to say sorry because he was mad at me days before and I felt sorry. But then, he text and called me said that this day should be ours and I mad at him, he should not say something like that especially I have another man who have been caress me for last two months.

Yesterday I should make a choice whether I will go to Jogja or not. Today I wake up and find myself still the same place with yesterday. What makes it different is I wake up next to someone, who still awake and I scold him, told him to sleep right away. No, I'm not in some kind of hotel or something, I sleep at my "second home" here, some kind of my campus student association's official headquarter or so called hima.

People used to gather here, this room used to be so crowded and live. But today,this room become so empty, people are back to where they belong, back to their home. Sooner or later, I will be gone home too, sooner or later, I haven't decided yet. There still plenty things that disturb me if I back home.

Today, I don't know what to do, maybe I should check and searching for another room to stay for the next two years. And I want to stay awake, because tomorrow is a special day with my special one. And I want to celebrate it with him, just the two of us.

And it's time to wake him up, cause there are several agendas that should be done by today :)

Postingan Populer