I think, therefore I am

I am nobody with no reason, I don't have a reason why I do this, why I do that, why I am mad, why I am happy. I just don't know, I don't know what to do.

Gue pernah baca about how broken heart can change somebody forever, and it completely change me

I love to see my enemy suffer, I hate to see them make it, I hate to see them smile and happy, I really love to see them sad or angry or cry even desperate, that amuse me. I am not a forgiving person, I rarely forgive somebody, I might forget about their cruelness but I won't forgive.

I don't care if I don't have any friends, I think they are not fun and some kind of stupid. If they can't get along with me, that means, they are out of my circle.

How can I be happy when I don't know when or why I am happy or like...the purpose of happy itself. I felt like I am like a box of opened chocolate, you see me interesting but it's rotten inside, and somebody just gonna throw it all away. 

I don't even know who I am, I always look in the bad side, that's why I am full of hatred and anger and I don't have any intention to tell it anyway, so beware.

Postingan Populer