Mom

For the greatest woman I've ever had

The strongest, happiest, smartest, woman I know (you can name every value of a strong woman personality and she have it all), the woman I truly want to be in the future.

The woman that I am proud of, the woman who have teach me a lot of things. She is one of few people who make me who I am today, make me a strong and independent woman. She taught that nothing comes easy, that I have to fight to get something that I want. She makes me not to demand onto other people, that I have to be the one to make things happen. 

But it's true, we are all only human, she's not perfect. She is not a family person, that I was not raised with a presence of a normal family, a strong figure of a father and a loving figure of a mother - oops don't get it wrong, it doesn't mean that she's not love me, I know she does but her way to showing affection was different from other people.

People talk

People might talk and comment about how ignorant she is to her child. It's fine, people say what they see, they can judge by what they heard. It's natural and I can't blame that, but all I can do is that I still proud of her. Nobody can replace how she became the most valuable person in my life 

People might talk and comment about how strange our family is. That's true, I have to admit that our family is not normal. But hey, every family have their own uniqueness, like nobody is the same, human are the most dynamic living thing in the world.

So, the point is the problem is not our family or my mother that keep making people talking, it's how we deal with them, I keep saying that my family is not normal and it's a fact but I am proud my not so normal family, the not so normal mother. I am happy of who I am today, I might hear but I only listen what I want to. I want to change into something that I want to.

I am the creator of my life. Everything that happens in my life are mine to decide, and I am proud of it. I am grateful of what I had, I am super proud of my mom, and I love her.

Happy birthday my super mom, our love is eternal and I am proud of you.

Postingan Populer