morning walk to remember

It's been a long time since I enjoying the morning. I went to bed straight as soon as I reached home and wake up at 6 a.m. I could feel the morning breeze as I open the door to get some water. Not long after that suddenly I felt like I want to take a morning walk and not to think about anything. So I opened the drawer and take a jacket, and it was my ex jacket. 

I was quite surprise that I still had his jacket, I thought that I was already gave back all of his things when we broke up for the last time. But, don't know why I don't even care about it and too lazy to search for other jacket. So I put it on and started walking through the street, not to forget to put on some music too. 

So, I put the Joox on shuffle and the music started. The first song was Crave You by The Flight Facilities.

why can't you want me like the other boys do
they stare at me while I stare at you
why can't I keep you safe as my own
one moment I had you the next you gone

rehearse steps on an empty stage 
that boy got my heart in a silver cage
why can't you want me like the other boys do
they stared at me while I crave you

Surely, I tend to fell a lil bit too late. Maybe I am not in love with the person, I am in love with the game. I could feel his embrace as I wore his jacket. Gosh, I am craving his brain, I remember how he can easily unfold me with his thought. That eye, oh I love his gaze, when he stare at me with those eyes, I felt like drag into his zone.

The next song that was played was Too Much To Ask by Niall Horan. Well, he don't dance, so I was imagining another one lol. Yeah, I think I am in love with another game that I couldn't win, I began to feel something for my business partner lol. He is confusing as fuck, like...seriously confusing. And for this song, I am dedicating for him.

I quite forget about the other song that was played. But as soon as I reached home, I open my laptop and play some song that I always listen, the first one is Vibin' Out by FKJ. Man, that song is so sexy and the singer voice is so...soothe.

Whenever that song was played, I felt like I want to drop everything that I do and close my eyes and feel the vibe around. This is a perfect song when you are chilling with your partner.

Fittin’ in your vibe and you be stylin’ out too quickly
Man it's just the way you do it when you move so swiftly
Vibin’ out to you, it makin’ me too human
Smokin' out the way I feel emotion
So good it's so bad, it’s so bad it’s so new
I’m wishin’ at the end of June

Clouds in my shroud in my vision grow clearly
Can’t see ahead if I’m fine when I leave me
What is the sayin' when you should let go
What is so impossible?
Do me like that with a smile, with a smack
With a you nose, you know me, no you know me better

No rainy, no windy, no sun
Just music and just with the one
I’m fine like that, fine like that, fine
I never be losin’, I’ve won every time

Postingan Populer