hard way (2)






It's hard to see what's best for yourself when you are invested in a relationship. There was a lot of shit I put up with because the pain relationship brought is less intimidating that the pain of letting him go.

This is another hard way that I had to swallow, be a better woman and a turning point to remind myself to see what I truly want in my life. I am aware that I can't conceptualize my life without him, but I believe with time and distance, I will be able to see the relationship for what it was, toxic as hell.

This toxic relationship has been going on and on for 3 years with an endless loop and I finally realize that this loop has came to an end.

Because, my relationship is not taking me anywhere, I got a feeling like this is no point, and why I have to waste the time? Once we hit our 20's, relationships become a trial for marriage (well, it's not like I am asking to be his wife right now) We should be able to see potential in spending the rest of our life with our significant other because if not, what’s the point?

Me and my previous partner are definitely doubting each other and forget to be happy for ourselves. And yes, I am just not as happy as I used to with my partner, that I am questioning my feeling and my future. Then I torn his trust in a filthy way so that we can really be apart and walk in our own separate way.

I guess this is worth a try.



Postingan Populer